With our uncompromising standards for quality, honesty, and value, we are in need of an Automotive Technician with at least 5 years of experience in diagnostic and general repairs as well as a valid R.I. safety and emission inspection license. ASE certification is a definite plus, but not a requirement for hire.
If you are dedicated to being the very best you can be, committed to keeping yourself a leader in this industry, self-motivated and a team player who can hold up our tradition of repairing the vehicle right the first time, an outstanding opportunity awaits you.
• An amazing compensation package that includes performance bonuses allowing you to earn upwards of $100,000.00 / per year.
• 100% Blue Cross/Blue Shield / Dental insurance for you and your family
• Disability insurance
• Life insurance
• IRA retirement plan
• Uniform Allowance
• Ongoing training to keep your skills top notch
• Paid vacations and holidays
• Christmas Bonus and Party
If you're looking for a place to call home that appreciates you and your skills, look no further. Please submit your information for further review.