IMG Automotive Services & Repairs
Because we work on the best vehicles, we want the best technicians. At International, we employ only the best in the industry. Our factory trained, A.S.E. certified technicians will ensure your vehicle receives the best in parts and quality repairs.
We can handle all the routine service your automobile requires. We have all the factory diagnostic equipment and the skills necessary to fix problems with ESP, Check Engine, SRS, ABS, and climate control systems. We can perform any other service or scheduled maintenance on your vehicle including brake, suspension and exhaust system work.
No matter what service you require, for any vehicle, we can help!
Even if you do not need service right now, please drop by and introduce yourself, and your car, so that we will know each other when you next need service.
And, please come by if you have that problem no one else seems able to fix. Challenge us with it.
We will love the challenge and you will love the results.
At International Motor Group (IMG), we provide the following services for Domestic and Imports:
- Oil Change, Lube & Filter
- Shocks & Struts
- Fuel Injection Cleaning
- Steering & Suspension
- Radiator Service - Belts & Hoses
- Brake Service & Replacement
- Engine Repair & Replacement
- Transmission & Clutch Service
- C.V. Axles
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- Starters & Alternators
- Air Conditioning Recharge & Repair
- Computer Diagnostics
- Towing Available
- And Much More!
NEW CAR SERVICE & REPAIR - WARRANTY
Do I have to use the dealer for repairs and maintenance to keep my warranty in effect?
No. An independent mechanic can do routine maintenance and repairs on your new vehicle. In fact, the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, which is enforced by the FTC, makes it illegal for manufactures or dealers to claim that your warranty is void or to deny coverage under your warranty simply because someone other than the dealer did the work.
Will using 'aftermarket' or recycled parts void my warranty?
No. An 'aftermarket' part is a part made by a company other than the vehicle manufacturer or the original equipment manufacturer. A 'recycled' part is a part that was made for and installed in a new vehicle by the manufacturer or the original equipment manufacturer, and later removed from the vehicle and made available for resale or reuse. Simply using an aftermarket or recycled part does not void your warranty.
Why Choose Us?
- Shuttle Service
- Convenient Location
- Reasonable Pricing
- Financing Available. No interest if paid in full within 6 months (upon approval)
- Trained Staff Dedicated to Customer Service
- Complete Service From Minor Oil Change to Major Overhaul Repairs "Done Right The First Time"
- Certified, Top-Notch Technicians
- Many Extended Warranties Accepted
- We Offer a Variety of Pre-Owned Vehicle Inspections
- Same Day Service on many services & repairs